Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

Read my 2000th unique book sometime before the age of thirteen. (unique book: first time I read it; am very prone to rereading.)

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Good heavens, it's been a while.

My apologies to all. In reference to the original novel this blog was meant to track, it's been completed, although editing and getting it ready for market is driving me wild. At nearly 184k words (down from a whopping 243k) it is still too long for being likely for publishing.

Current projects:

Capricorn Chronicles: 100% complete, awaiting beta-reader inputs
Regelis Chronicles: 100% complete, on hold
Adelphi Chronicles: 90+% complete, not yet available to anyone, 300+k words
Trouble in Paradise: 100%? complete, very short (about 43k words)

Four other projects haven't really gotten off the ground yet.

Also: New beta-reader instructions: If you want to become a beta-reader (this means a very careful reading, probably multiple times, so beware) you will be requested to report problems with the novels at least every two weeks. Required at least monthly. Right now, too many of my projects are being held hostage by beta-readers who aren't following the guidelines I set back in 2005.

Those who are currently beta-readers, please do email me (above link!) and let me know you're still around.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home